notes from london 2

14 February 2013

































































  


















I was thinking that maybe this could be the last post on this blog. It fits the mood of leaving something precious behind and trying to look forward. This trip to London was a bit like that. I guess if you ever have seen the notes from london number 1 post you can spot the mood difference all over.
So i guess this leads us to the end of the story. My life has been so drastically changing the past year it's almost impossible to follow the changes. New projects, new people, a new approach to life maybe- it's all here. My trips to London this winter shaped with their ups and downs were essential into the shaping of things to come. I could say it's been a sad year. Saturated with a lot of tears and the wetness of the weather. It feels like growing up although i'm not quite sure into what exactly. I'm listening to Rhye's The Fall while writing these lines. Despite it's obvious pop bravado it's a kind of a sad song. I was thinking it fits the state i'm in. I know things have been utterly shitty the past few months but i'm trying to smile underneath the covers. I love to take turns with life and see where it will take me. In a year or two. Or whatever. I feel safe in the back seat. Watching the world go by outside the rainy windscreen. I will be embarking on a bunch of new projects the next few months. A magazine that's gonna be out somewhere in spring, new collaborations, a new tumblr im woriking on to replace this old rusty blogspot and a new site. I hope that any of you that followed my writings and images the last few years will be again faithful spouses to my creative wanderings. See you all soon. From a different angle maybe but the from the set of same eyes.


3 comments:

Mia said...

Beauty pics...makes me feel a sense of nostalgia to my old city/home/patrida... keep on walking as the ad says...the road of life is certainly a challenge...xoxoxox's

Anonymous said...

You have eagle eye.
Fly without effort!

cheers,
mg

miguel said...

You have eagle eye.
Fly without effort!

cheers,