14 February 2011




The place we live in is our shell.Like a part of our personality and ourselves.I always thought that a real home is one made from stuff that you don't get to find in your local funrinture supermarktet but after spending years and years in flea markets across the world.I haven't had the chance to do that in my life so a house like this one would be the place i would like to spend the rest of my life.This house belongs to the woman behind the blog Hollister Hovey and the pictures above come from a special feature on the Elle Decoration UK magazine.If you haven't already checked out this blog then this is your chance to indulge in one of the most unique life style pages on the web and one of the most stylish women i have encountered in my internet journeys.


No comments: